Sunday, December 23, 2012

Simple Christmas Treat...

I am posting this a tad bit late in the holiday system but I was being lazy about figuring out what I was going to bring to the holiday part potluck tomorrow. I decided to create something easy and fun. I went to the store and picked up some two bite brownies, light hershey's chocolate syrup and candy cane kisses.


First step was to take the two bite brownies and put them on a cook sheet.  Drizzle them with the hersheys syrup.  Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.

Top each of the brownies with a hershey candy cane kiss and put in the oven to melt the candies.  When they are soft just touch the tip of the kiss with your finger so that the point will go down and let it bake a bit more.
They will melt down.  These are too good.  The normally dry two bite brownies turn nice and gooey between being warmed and the chocolate syrup absorbing in.  The candy cane chocolates give it a bit of a minty flavor.  I am hoping that these are going to be as good tomorrow as they were straight out of the oven.

2 comments:

  1. Very festive. Wishing you a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look so tasty!! Love me some chocolate and peppermint!!

    Thank you so much for linking up to the Aloha Friday Blog Hop last week. I am following you back by the way. :)

    If you have time, we'd love to have you come and link up to the Aloha Friday Blog Hop if you haven't already! (Thank you so very much if you've already linked up, I truly appreciate it!!)

    Come and link up, enter the giveaway (if you haven't yet) and celebrate the coming weekend with us!

    Aloha,

    Jean {What Jean Likes}

    ReplyDelete