I was given the opportunity to review goPure Naturals Fractionated Coconut Carrier Oil.
Product Description from the goPURE Naturals website:
Fractionated Coconut Carrier Oil and Massage Oil by goPURE is the finest fractionated coconut oil available. It is 100% pure, with no added chemicals, preservatives or dyes. This premium therapeutic grade oil contains antimicrobial, antibacterial and astringent properties, making it an effective treatment for a wide variety of health and beauty woes.
- Premium Grade, Grade A – Fractionated Coconut Oil – the Best Carrier Oil and Moisturizer
- Fractionated coconut oil is a lightweight emollient that provides an effective barrier for the skin without clogging pores or causing breakouts. A must-have for dry or sensitive skin; it leaves you feeling smooth and hydrated, never sticky or greasy.
- It is a highly cost-effective oil, and because it will never go rancid, it can be mixed with other more expensive carrier oils to extend their shelf life. It is colorless and odorless, and it incorporates perfectly with other oils without altering their scent, appearance or effectiveness.
- Each bottle contains 100% pure and natural fractionated coconut oil, ideal for use is soaps, lotions, hair care products, ointments and other DIY health and beauty treatments. Fractionated coconut oil offers all the benefits of coconut oil, with the added convenience of an indefinite shelf life, long term stability and resistance to rancidity.
- 1 YEAR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: This is Hands Down the Highest Quality Fractionated Coconut Oil on the Market Today
This was the first time I used a liquid coconut oil, I usually only use the solid food grade coconut oil. I used this for several types of uses. I have two different kinds of eczema, one on my leg and another on my elbows. This worked great on the eczema on my legs, I was not as fortunate for my elbows (but even prescription topical steroids don't help on my elbows.) I also tried to use to shave, that was not successful for me, but the product worked great as an after shave. It was also a nice excuse for a massage or ten, this was odor free and absorbed quickly with out a nasty residue. It also worked as a good water repellent for the skin.
If you get a chance check out their other great products at goPURE Naturals or follow them on Facebook!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.