Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Pack Away Review


I was lucky enough to be chosen to try Packaways.  Packaways are reusable, collapsible, plastic storage boxes that come in four different colors: pink, blue, green, and white. There are several styles of the packaway: Classic, Tote and Under Bed.

These boxes were easy to use.  To create box you just have to press on opposing corners and the bottom will lock into place.  The one issue that I had with the boxes was that it did not lock well when the box was empty.  When there was weight inside the box everything worked perfectly.

I really enjoyed these Packaways.  They are green and reusable. I love that they fold up, I have a closet full of rubbermaids that are frumpy and take up too much room from after the move.  The main thing that I used these for was transporting my laundry back and forth from the laundry room at my apartment complex.  The handles are  nice for carrying, they can carry the weight of the clothes and when I was in line waiting for a washer I could hide my dirty clothes with the lid. 

Please take a moment to like Packaways on facebook.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. I could sure use a few of these. I need to get busy and pack away some things I don't use any longer.

    ReplyDelete