Recently, I had the opportunity to review Python Printables’ Independence Day Games. The printable games were delivered via email direct from the company. There is a wide variety of games to download with this package. \
4th of July Party Games Pack:
- 4th of July Games: Independence Day Trivia.
- 4th of July Printable Games: Synonyms Word Game.
- Adult Birthday Game: Pick The Party Stars.
- Adult Birthday Game: The Color of Music.
- Adult Birthday Games: Meet Your Match.
- American History Game.
- Baseball Trivia Quiz.
- BBQ Fast Food Facts Game.
- Beer Quiz: US Beer Trivia Match.
- Beers Of The World Trivia Placemat.
- Happy Independence Day Left-Right Game.
- Independence Day Games: Mad-Libness word game.
- Independence Day games: Red, White And Blue Scavenger Hunt.
- Military History Trivia game.
- Patriotic trivia: American History matching game.
- Presidential Trivia.
- State Nicknames Trivia Game.
- Survival of the Fittest Party Game.
- Tangled Tongue Twisters Tango.
I ended up taking some of these games to a fathers day BBQ that we had. One of the funner ones was the Survival of the Fittest Party Game. This game takes advantage of funny situations. You print out several task tiles such as:
The game has you taking two tasks and challenging you to do them at once. This turned into a sight, a funny sight.
One of the other items I took to the festivities was the 4th of July Games: Independence Day Trivia. These were actually quite difficult set of 15 questions. As it was it was quite dull. If I had time to organize something I would have done something similar to a Jeopardy board with the different trivia games provided make it something more appropriate for a BBQ.
I do have to say one item that I was not so pleased with was the price. At $19.95 I feel that I could create these games with free trivia/ideas from the internet. Although I might just think that because I have seen the games, maybe if I had not seen the games I would have never thought of ways to recreate them. So it might be good for someone that needs something quick and does not have the time or creativity to develop their own game. For $19.95, you get unlimited access to the games 20 games to download and print over & over again.
Now for the giveaway. The great people at Python have offered one of Angie Gets Crafty readers a 4th of July Party Games Pack. Follow the Rafflecopter directions, they will be verified.
I did receive one Independence Day Game Package for free in the hopes that we’d write a review. I was under no obligation to write a positive review. No other compensation was received. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.a Rafflecopter giveaway